> On 3 Jan 2019, at 01:22, lqjacklee <lqjack...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks Steve, I like the style PR from the GitHub. when should we start to
> change it ?

Step 1 is having Yetus review github PRs associated with a JIRA. Without that
part of the process, we can't begin to use github for reviewing.

For a long time we were on yetus 0.5.0, which I believe lagged here. But since
september, Hadoop has been on Yetus 0.8.0 -the latest release (HADOOP-14761).
If there's more in there for github PR review we should enable it. And if we
need more, well, its an ASF project: we all have the right to submit patches
there too, the duty to test them first

-steve