+1 for this idea. Thanks Wangda for bringing this up.

Some comments to share:

   - Agenda needed to be posted ahead of meeting and welcome any interested
   party to contribute to topics.
   - We should encourage more people to attend. That's whole point of the
   meeting.
   - Hopefully, this can mitigate the situation that some patches are
   waiting for review for ever, which turns away new contributors.
   - 30m per session sounds a little bit short, we can try it out and see
   if extension is needed.

Best,

Yufei

`This is not a contribution`