I wouldn't go for #3 and always require a JIRA for a PR.

In general, I think we should state the best practices for using GitHub PRs.
There were some guidelines but they were kind of open
For example, adding always a link to the JIRA to the description.
I think PRs can have a template as a start.

The other thing I would do is to disable the automatic Jenkins trigger.
I've seen the "retest this" and others:
https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/GitHub+pull+request+builder+plugin
https://github.com/jenkinsci/ghprb-plugin/blob/master/README.md