Actually the job for testing PR is here...

https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-multibranch/

I've added the 'Change requests' option(seems I have the permission...),
and then clicked the 'Scan Now', the job for PR-1404 has been scheduled

https://builds.apache.org/job/hadoop-multibranch/view/change-requests/job/PR-1404/

The infra team has shutdown the github webhook on scheduling builds
automatically when there are new PRs or new updates to existing PRs,
because this violate the rule that only committers can trigger jenkins
jobs, so we need to click the 'Scan Now' button to trigger builds. And it
is possible to schedule a periodical job to do the scan, for HBase the
interval is 10 minutes, and for hadoop, there are too many branches and
PRs, the job is still running while I'm writing this email, so I think
maybe we should use a greater interval, maybe 20 or 30 minutes?

Thanks.

Steve Loughran <ste...@cloudera.com> 于2019年9月10日周二 下午7:36写道: