+1 (I prefer a solution/patch at the software level rather user/project level.)

in apache svn:Is SVN (https://subversion.apache.org/) planning to come up with
a solution/patch at the software level so each project doesn't have to move
from 'master' to 'main' branch ?

in git:I read a news article that github is working on it.

Thank you./Sree

    On Friday, June 19, 2020, 12:37:13 PM PDT, Sangjin Lee <sj...@apache.org>
wrote:

 +1