Hi Wei-Chu,

Thanks for sharing your experience working on other projects.
The Jira related suggestions sound very useful. The extra fields work very
good for us in our internal Jira system at Yahoo.
In addition to your suggestions, is it possible revisit the
labels/components in Jira. If we can set a quick guide on how to label the
most
common types of Jiras, then this will be of a great help to browse the
system.

Regarding the Webhook and GitHub related suggestions, I am a little bit
concerned about the extra work it will add compared
to their benefits.

- Credit goes to all the contributors who work on maintaining Yetus and the
CI/CD for the current branches.
  Do we have any bandwidth to support the new GitHub webhooks?
- Just for discussion: is Integrating SonarQube worth the effort of
supporting the GitHub webhooks. SonarQube
   is a double edge weapon and it needs dedicated man hours to weed out the
way through the reports.

--
Best Regards,

*Ahmed Hussein, PhD*