Do you consider migrating Jira issues to Github issues?

I am a little bit concerned that there are some committers who still prefer
Jira-precommits over GitHub PR
(P.S. I am not a committer).

Their point is that Github-PR confuses them with discussions/comments being
in two places rather than one.

Personally, I found several Github-PRs comments discussing the validity of
the feature/bug.
As a result:
- recently, JIRA became some sort of a "number generator" with insufficient
description/details as the
  developers and the reviewers spending more time discussing in the PR.
- the relation between a single Jira and Github-PR is 1-to-M. In order to
find related discussions, the user may
  need to visit every PR (that may include closed ones)