joseluisll commented on PR #8717:
URL: https://github.com/apache/hadoop/pull/8717#issuecomment-5573576602

   Debugging the errors reported by Yetus, I have created two subtasks for the 
"HADOOP-19979 Fix four tests that assert on work owned by another thread", 
PR-8717:
   - [HADOOP-19986 MiniDFSCluster.shutdownDataNodes() should signal all 
DataNodes before joining 
any](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-19986), PR in construction, I 
have verified branch in my fork.
   - [HADOOP-19987 ObserverReadProxyProvider never falls back to the active 
NameNode when its probing pool 
saturates](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-19987), PR in 
construction, pending final verification.
   
   @pan3793 @slfan1989 I will attach PR to both subtasks. The order to solve 
this is to solve 19986, then solve 19987, rebase 19979 to trunk including those 
fixes, then solve 19979. Another alternative can be to solve and merge 
independently. 


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to