I have a replication factor of 2, because of the reason that I can not
afford 3 replicas on my cluster.
fsck output was saying block replicas missing for some files that was
making Namenode is corrupt
I don't have the output with me. but issue was block replicas were missing.
How can we tackle that ?

Is their an internal mechanism of creating new blocks, if they were found
missing / some kind of refresh command  or something ?

Thanks,
Praveenesh