My opinion is that we should call a vote asap, and anyone who is -1's
should use the test to prove their point. While we still have the test
up.

I'd suggest a 1 week vote. Any -1 with worthy reason is enough to stop
it, but we would be aiming to come up with solutions to any -1's (in a
different email thread).

Hen