Torsten Curdt wrote:
Well, the point is that the file writing code is
temporary anyway. I should go away in the near future.
That's why fixing it is not that important.

Yes, I was going to ask about that one... can you let me in on your plans for this? I agree that it should go away, but I haven't spent any time rethinking this.

Btw: for some reason I've some problem applying
your patches with eclipse :-/ ...most of the
hunks are not being found.

How goofy. The subclipse client isn't as painfree as the cvs one from what I can tell. The team synchronizing perspective occasionally indicates to me that there differences between local and remote when there are none. I'm not sure what could cause this... will investigate.

phil.