Sandy McArthur wrote:
I've prepared Pool 1.3-rc3 at
http://people.apache.org/~sandymac/pool/1.3-rc3/ I'd appreciate it if
interested parties reviewed it and tested it with their setup.

For the release I would like to see the published date and version in the header line as per most other commons projects.
Change project.properties:
From
maven.xdoc.date=bottom
maven.xdoc.date=left

For the release I would also like to see API Documentation renamed to Javadoc in the left navigation.

For HEAD, I would like to make some other website changes - add a Support section on the home page, re-order and rename the navigation menu, etc. to bring the site in line with other sites. Let me know if I can do this.

Stephen