On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 09:15 +0100, Stephen Colebourne wrote:
> Stephen Colebourne wrote:
> > ------------
> > [X] +1  I support this release
> > [ ] +0
> > [ ] -0
> > [ ] -1  I do not support this release because...
> > ------------
>
> I support the release, but I'm missing at least one more vote at this
> point...

been a bit difficult given the current issues with minotaur...

> ------------
> [X] +1  I support this release
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -0
> [ ] -1  I do not support this release because...
> ------------

with some qualifications

> Vote will remain open until Friday 20:00 UT

seems a bit tight given the current problems with minotaur

i note that commons collections binary distribution now ships with just
API documentation. AFAIK this means that the user guide isn't
distributed. assuming that this isn't an oversight, i'd like a full cut
of the maven generated website to be made available on line.

the JDK version for the MANIFEST.MF 'Created-By' property is
1.3.1_16-b06. the components claims 1.2 compatibility. i'd prefer either
a 1.2 JDK to be used or

to be added to the MANIFEST.MF.

- robert