OK, I'll look at user guide to add some doc and attach it to Jira.

2007/2/10, Oliver Heger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

nicolas de loof wrote:
> could CONFIGURATION-237 be considered for this release ?

Well, we can add these classes to the release, but I would prefer to
have some more documentation for it. Would it be possible for you to
provide a usage example, either in the header comment of the classes or
in a new section of the user guide?

OTOH reloading will probably be one of the main focuses of the next
release.

Oliver