On 5/17/07, Antonio Petrelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey wait a moment! I don't want to annoy you, but if a JAR has been created
and made available to the public, it is typical to create a new version (in
your case 1.3.3).
As Wendy (Smoak) noted, when someone writes in the mailing list about a
1.3.2 version, you will say "what 1.3.2 version?".
It could be a nightmare to track it.
I don't think that a few license headers are a problem, but anyway...

We haven't yet released a version 1.3.2. Of course, if we had, then
I'd never dare to call this 1.3.2 again.

Jochen

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've