No votes yet, so I wanted to ask what your thoughts were on including:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IO-117

in 1.3.2?

Hen

On 5/17/07, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I have fixed the issues with the file permissions and added license
headers to most of the files, with the only exception of MANIFEST.MF.

Now, I'd like to call for another vote on the release of commons-io 1.3.2. The
proposed distributables can be found at

   http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-io/dist

A KEYS file is included. The proposed site is at

   http://people.apache.org/~jochen/commons-io/site

Thanks,

Jochen

[ ] +1
[ ] =0
[ ] -1

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've