On 5/17/07, Antonio Petrelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
2007/5/17, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> There is a utility for promoting staged releases to the rsynced repo.
> (Actually for merging one repository into another, including the
> metadata.)

What utility? Maybe I missed something that could be useful.

http://www.nabble.com/Note-on-copying-staged-repositories-t3627047s177.html

I haven't tried it.  I'd practice somewhere other than the rsycned
repo to make sure it does what you want and check on maven-dev or
#maven irc for any known issues before using.

--
Wendy