> Eran Chintaka wrote:

> [INFO] Error installing artifact:
> /mnt/C/m2/org/apache/ws/commons/axiom/axiom-parent/SNAPSHOT/axiom-parent-SNAPSHOT.pom
> (No such file or directory)

This looks to me like a problem with the target path. Does the directory /mnt/C/m2 actually exist? Besides, what directory is this? The default is something like /home/chintaka/.m2/repository (Unix) or c:\documents and settings\chintaka\.m2\repository?

Is there a file like settings.xml in either of the above directories? If so, what does it look like?

Jochen