Daniel,

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I was on vacation. I'm hoping you've gotten an answer on the Slide mailing list, but I've not had a chance to check.

I've been doing some work to keep the latest code in Slide up-to-date with the latest of HttpClient 2.0.

You should have success there. There is a bunch of interest in the Slide webdavclient, using the latest of HttpClient 2.0 branch, so it should be relatively easy to work with.

There is currently a patch outstanding which should help matters somewhat, as well. The Slide folks tend to be a lot less responsive then the excellent group here at HttpClient, so it may not be as smooth as you like.

-Eric.

Daniel Joshua wrote:

Thanks.

You will have a lot more luck asking these questions on the slide
mailing list since they've actually looked at the code in the past
year. :)

I have joined & posted on the Slide list... so far the list is quiet, guess it is a low traffic mailing list.

Regards,
Daniel

-----Original Message----- From: Adrian Sutton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, 24 July, 2003 4:47 PM To: Commons HttpClient Project Subject: Re: Commons-HttpClient conflict with WebDAVClient