Dear Danny, Lydea,
At 03:02 04-06-2017, Danny wrote:
Just to add to Simon's email that, we also hope the new board will show different leadership style and regain community trust.

Thank you for your replies.

I'll disclose that I am eligible for the seat on the Board for the Indian Ocean sub-region. It is easy for anyone to find out who I work for as I have provided the information in this message.

The weight of my opinion will be 11.11%. In order to avoid any misunderstanding I'll mention that I am not speaking on behalf of the Board. I have read the comments about "show a different leadership style". Could you please explain, in English or French, what you mean by that, e.g. do you mean "être à l'écoute"?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy