The COE, GC and Board are all bound by the same NDA.

It is wrong to say that the NDA is the sword of Damocles dangling on Andrew, preventing him from salvaging AfriNIC from the savages on the Board.

For the records, I did ask the Board for permission to bare my mind to some investigations committee in the past, and it was granted.

Andrew,

Please ask the Board for the permission to disclose the contents of the closet to the community,  through the GC. If the Board the refuses, then there is some basis for your veiled and sustained "Pull them down" statements.

For now,  I submit that Board members are volunteers doing a job that a few are willing to do, for the fear of being maligned by veiled statements and innuendos. I stand by the fact that volunteers should not be made to look evil in any way.

Maybe some volunteers have their volunteer activities well woven into their pay checks, I love to have such a job!

Sunday.