Hi Andrew, AFRINIC Comms & Legal,

> On 1 Jun 2022, at 22:14, Andrew Alston <andrew.als...@liquidtelecom.com>
> wrote:
>
> Why is there a restriction on multiple members from the same organization
> attending online - as stated we understand the physical restrictions - but
> the online restriction does not make sense.

Yes, indeed.

Besides I do not think this restriction, on online attendance, was applied in
previous meetings. There hasn’t been any amendment to that particular article
of the Bylaws between Kampala and now, unless I am wrong. Therefore, why the
restriction on online attendance, now? Asking one member of the organisation to
join the meeting platform and the other to watch on YouTube.

Regards,

———

Ish Sookun

Systems Architect @ La Sentinelle Ltd