And if we are setting up a directory of committers, maybe a little LDAP server may be used ?
Given the number of people involved in Apache it should note eat a lot
of resources and can scale to store certificates, etc later on.

I have no particular interest in doing that but I support your right to do so providing the listing is voluntary (my participation will be based on whether I think its easy to use as a spam tool)

You're on Jetspeed?  Are you goign to the apachecon?

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/