Yes. and no. Las Vegas is way too far for my travel budget
this year :( I'll have to wait for the next Europe ApacheCon.

I hope thats not spaced too close together...

I'd love to see more some more of Europe... Although I won't complain at all if its in Munich ;-) -- I like to stay at this little hotel that some of my German friends recommended to me for irony...on Im Tal near Isatorplatz between the McDonalds and Burger King within walking distance of the "American Embassy of Beer" (Hoffbrauhaus)

-Andy

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/