> > > Its too bad we don't have any decent perl programmers.  I'm apparently
> > > the master PERL programmer here.  The rest of you are all talk.

> > I'm getting quite sick of your "you're all talk" attitude.
> > > Chill the hell out.

> damn.  I was joking around.  sheesh.

That was not at all clear from your note.

I was going to reply that perhaps the choice of usemodwiki was a good one as
a turnkey thing, but perhaps not the best choice for the long term due to
the lack of competent Perl programmers willing to contribute.  At the
moment, Danny Angus and Rick Bowen are the two who've stepped forward, and
both of them have other primary involvements, not to mention this being the
first week that many people are back from spending time with family.  On the
other hand, we've a lot more competent server-side Java contributors.

As for flame bait, I don't get the joke.  Isn't "Why do we still have this
rediculous JakartaVelocity project?  JSP long superceded it!" a simple
statement of fact?

        --- Noel