BAD MSG:
Blog, they are viewed as relatively similar, except that blogs tend to have
ore sophisticated format options and security.  If SubWiki were capable of
page level access controls, with reasonable defaults for newly created
pages, then I believe it could serve both purposes.

A project site, such as James or Jakarta, could integrate their SubWiki with
the rest of their SVN-backed web content.  I am expecting that Greg and the
rest of the Subversion folks will be ensuring that unchanged DAV content,
such as a News page, is capable of being served by httpd at quite close to
static content speed.

        --- Noel