Justin Erenkrantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> --On Wednesday, February 05, 2003 21:25:47 -0800 Daniel Rall
> <dlr@finemaltcoding.com> wrote:
>

> > can't change /opt/tomcat/webapps/eyebrowse/index/apche.org/community
>
> Man, I hope our search engine doesn't index www.apche.org.

Heh, me too.

> I actually encountered this site at ApacheCon while Brian and David
> were running etherpeg.  ;-)  -- justin

So the Lucene index directory really was set to apche.org in the
database.  I copied the Lucene meta data files over and ran a quick
SQL update against the db to activate the apache.org version.  Because
of the unix permissions on that other directory, Lucene couldn't write
to it and I can't remove it.  Might want to nuke when you can steal a
moment.
--

Daniel Rall <dlr@finemaltcoding.com>