I'm all +1 on moving our repositories forward, but I've got used to some
of the nice tools surrounding SVN that I don't want to miss.

And then there is the question of things like maven supporting SVN just
as well as CVS.

For bk there is some sort of "CVS compatible read-only view into the
repository". Is this possible for SVN, too?

        Regards
                Henning

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/