FWIW, Subversion is working quite well for us in a Corporate Intranet. Blending
modules for
content management (that can be edited in WYSIWYG form, either in-situ or in
off-line modes) and
others for code make it a very compelling replacement for CVS at the project
level, and Wikis at
the 'easy' collaborative docs level.  The name/password stuff works well,
though we make life
difficult for ourselves by throwing SecurIDs into the design too.

In a couple of years time, using SVN as an all-encompassing CM & RCS tool will
be a common story,
if not a best practice.

- Paul

 --- Greg Stein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > One of the previous concerns was
tool support. Since
then, we have SVN