On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
> But.. I assumed that "listowner != moderator"
> and most of the mail lists in apache.org were owned by
> 1. Mr. Jon Scott Stevens
> 2. Mr. Ken Coar
> 3. Mr. Dirk-Willem van Gulik
> 4. Mr. Pier Paulo Fumagalli
> .... right!?!?
>
> I am afraid that if those who think their "valid" messages have
> not gotten reached to appropriate lists contact to list-owners at any
> time, the list-owners' (those mentioned above) burdens would be
> inflated...
>
> ... I hope my fears are utterly groundless.

The list -owner and moderators necessarily the same, but not for any
particular reason; just that it's two different settings with ezmlm.  The
above are all people who keep up with their mail, but also get a lot of
it, and if any asked to have the -owner assigned to someone else, that'd
be easy enough to do.  So, there should be no fears about emailing a
list's -owner address.

        Brian