Wait, wait.

If I remember correctly, Brian modified the settings of each
announce(ments)@<tlp>.apache.org mailing lists to forward to
announce@apache.org automatically... Right!?

Then, Henning does not have to CC to announce@apache.org, just
mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ... don't you think so?! >> all

-- Tetsuya ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

On 26 Aug 2003 13:00:34 +0200
(Subject: Re: No answer from announcements@jakarta.apache.org [Fwd:Returnedpost
for [EMAIL PROTECTED])