Danny, ALL

I am glad to hear that. I hasten to express contratulations.

When all the websites in apache.org will rewind as before?

-- Tetsuya ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

P.S. Danny, please use "NEW POST" button or something equivalent to it,
instead.
I can recall my first post to "jakarta-james" (July 2002) mailing list
and I clearly remember that your reply was titled "spam...." :-)

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:45:15 +0100
(Subject: EU Patent vote postponed..)