G'day Tetsuya,

I'm with Noel here.  The newsletter is great,
it's just that people who subscribe to announce@
expect to get short e-mails telling them how to
find things.  They don't expect large e-mails with
major content.

So don't stop the overall newsletter - your
efforts are valued :>.  I don't believe you will
cause a balkanization of the e-mail culture, but
I *do* believe it will take some trial and error
to get the dissemination process to a point where
most people are comfortable.  Don't get
dis-heartened, take all the feedback as positive
and adapt!

Cheers,
    Berin