I know, I shouldn't post this...

* Henning Schmiedehausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Life is not fair.
[..]
> If you voluntarily chose to stay in a location where you can't get what
         ^^^^^^^^^^^

How did you get that impression?

> you need to keep up, you can't expect others to scale down just so that
> you can do.

No, *you* are not fair. Life has nothing to do with it. If you want to play
that game, just do it. But let other people do it their way.

Actually, I certainly can expect that other people scale down. I do scale down
as well. If you are not willing to, the day will come, that you'll speak but
nobody listens to you.

By the way, did you know, that there's no real backbone in Paraguay? What do
you expect? All the people who want to listen to you, moving to Germany? Who
are you, man?

Welcome to reality!

nd