Clearly this mailing list needs a little levity today. Without futher ado I forward this lame solicitation... As one of my correspondents commented "Clear Mr. Miller is not a native human-speaker, in fact he fails the Turning test."...

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Stewart Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun Oct 19, 2003  4:15:26 PM US/Eastern
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Book about The Apache Software Foundation

Ben,

It is my intent and desire to work with The Apache Software Foundation such that a person in your position as VP, Apache HTTP Server Project may hopefully benefit from my expertise in the Networking & Connectivity Software field.

It would be most advantageous for me to work directly with The Apache Software Foundation to create a book that I can publish about Networking & Connectivity Software detailing how customers and business partners can use your product's technical features and functionality. My goal is to empower you with a special book that will serve to build revenue.

My consulting career is deeply rooted in Fortune 500 companies including IBM, Ernst & Young, SAP, and Microsoft. I have written for and been quoted extensively in several global technology news and magazines both in print and online media.

The 11 high-profile books I've published have significantly increased revenue and greatly promoted product sales for each company I've written about. I feel I can provide something very unique and special to The Apache Software Foundation by writing this kind of book for you. Please verify my success in this area by checking my published work on Amazon.com to see how I've promoted revenue for companies including SAP, PeopleSoft, and IBM.

I helped my clients increase thier sales revenue by publishing this unique kind of book, so I know I can most assuredly help you too!

Please give me a chance to speak with you, and I shall endeavor to prove my worth to The Apache Software Foundation in this capacity.

Ben, please arrange a time for us to speak on the phone at your earliest possible convenience to discuss this position in further detail, as I am most interested in working on this project with The Apache Software Foundation and contributing something very special to our mutually beneficial future.

Respectfully,

Stewart Miller
Director, Executive Information Services
Pager/VoiceMail# 1-800-IT-Maven
Stewart Miller's Resume: http://www.ITMaven.NET/
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]