> I think we really need good anti-spam tool rather than hidding
> our identities.

> I just hope soon the spam problem will find a final solution.

The death penalty for convicted spammers would be a start.  :-)  Or a 1
dollar fine and 1 minute of jail time per spammed recipient.

On the technology front, the ASRG (http://asrg.sp.am/) is starting to make
headway.  I am interested to see how its MARID WG plays out.  MARID would
require the sender's domain and authorized MTA(s) to be registered in DNS.

Dynamic IP addresses present an issue, but there has been discussion about
how DHCP users could update their information using Dynamic DNS (DDNS).
Subject to DNS propogation, it would allow users in DHCP pools, as well as
roaming users, to authenticate a new MTA address.

In order for an infected Microsoft Windows system to be an effective
spambot, it would have to be able to change the DNS information for the
domain(s) it wants to use in forged sending addresses.  Otherwise, it would
be limited to spoofing whatever domains are registered with the current MTA.

        --- Noel