Hi Jeremias,

There are several committers I know here in Europe who'd very much love
an ApacheCon in our vicinity...

I'd love to be able to participate in an ApacheCon, but Vegas is far away...
So +1 for an ApacheCon in Europe, or a smaller GetTogether depending on possible help and budget.

...What about joining http://lots.ch next year?

FYI, I've joined the LOTS organization team (as of yesterday, no kidding ;-) and as such will be involved in the organization of next year's event.

This year's conference, although not that big in size and budget, has been a success, which means sponsors will certainly be willing to help next year as well.

So, assuming a full-blown ApacheCon is too ambitious, I like the idea: collaborate with lots.ch to have more ASF talks and workshops next year, and setup some ASF-specific meeting points or social events?

-Bertrand