Torsten Curdt wrote:

David Reid wrote:

Hi community

There are several committers I know here in Europe who'd very much love
an ApacheCon in our vicinity. I'm pretty sure we could even have a
number of volunteers for a serious Apache event. Not just the occasional
booth at some IT fair. I'm pretty sure we're coming out empty this year
but hopefully next year?

Why not just organise an ASF get together anyways? Doesn't have to be associated with a conference does it?

Would probably be cheaper as well. I guess a lot
of us are more after the real life meetings than
the sessions anyway.

This sounds like a really good idea!
What place would you propose?

* Berlin
* Frankfurt
* London
* Paris
* Rom
* Zürich
* ...

If people want to meet in London, I have a big house...