[Completely off-topic, but this is community@ where nothing is ever on-topic.]

--On Friday, October 8, 2004 6:26 PM -0700 Yoav Shapira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

But you know what, on a night like tonight with the Sox moving on in the
playoffs, even an apparently bashing article like this doesn't bother me
much!  Have a good weekend everyone ;)

Oh, *what* a shot by Papi! Go Sox! BTW, I was able to see Games 1 and 2 here in SoCal...Yay! And, I'll be in Boston late next week, but sadly, I don't think I could finagle a ticket. But, it's all good now. =) -- justin