Here's a brilliant idea! I'd love to find a wiki that also supports updates via some sort of geek-oriented interface, like CVS or SVN. That way, we could please both the millions of folks who like using the web - and can usually figure out how to update wikis pretty easily - as well as many of the really geeky folks in our community who can't stand wikis, but use CVS to store their home directories.

Any pointers? Apologies in advance if I missed a really obvious wiki that easily supports a pluggable content provider, including CVS - I'm horrible at googling sometimes.

- Shane

do you read planetapache.org?