Sent from my mobile device (so please excuse typos)

On 20 Jun 2011, at 05:57, Dan <frandan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This may perhaps seem like a tall order but bear with me here...
>
> Does anyone know where I can get a complete sample application that's really
> complete.

Yes, that's a tall order, especially when you haven't specified a language and
what you want it to do.

There are a great many open source applications out there, but if you've really
looked but not found then you are probably looking for something specific.

There are projects for ecommerce, CMS, CRM... and pretty much any  function you
want. In most cases you will fund different proje ts in different languages.
But not here at the ASF, most of our projects are infrastructure and framework
projects  (although we do have OfBiz, which is an ERP system).

Rosa