Hi All,
We need two backup mentors for this years GSoC projects over at Apache Gora.
One project concerns implementing Cascading within Apache Gora [0]
The other proposes an Oracle NoSQL datastore implementation for Apache Gora
[1]

I've asked over on Gora and Nutch lists and so far I am still looking for
backup mentors for both projects. If you are interested, and able to
provide your assistance as backup (if so required) then please get in touch
as soon as you can.
It would be a real shame to see these proposals rejected based on the
absence of backup mentor(s).

Thank you kindly in advance.
Lewis

[0] *http://s.apache.org/cyA