Rod Whitby schrieb:
denis wrote:
Paul Bonser schrieb:
Sean already said that they will be giving some sort of discount on
the v2 phone for those who buy the v1 phone...
I know that. But what is the discount? Is it 20% or 50%? I won't buy a
phone from which I know there will be a better version available 6
months later.

There will *always* be a better phone available 6 months later.

With consumer electronics, you either buy now with the feature set you
know at the price you know (and not complain when a better feature set
is announced at a lower price the next day), or you wait forever as
announcement after announcement of new features keeps you waiting ...

-- Rod

Have you ever seen Nokia (or any other company) announcing the SAME device (just with 2-5 more features) in 6 months. I have never seen this.