I currently don't have a Neo, nor do I have an iPhone. I currently won't get the latter, due to the current lack of an SDK and being forced into a wireless contract that doesn't meet my needs. I do occasionally work in OS X, but am usually on a Ubuntu desktop. At the time being my plate is (over) full. After I get a FreeRunner & wrap up a couple other things I'm working on, I'll look into using it with the Mac. Still, I plan on doing most/all my development in Linux.

In regards to the shape or form factor that some people mentioned, if you don't like it then change it. Design a new case and have some made. Maybe others will like it and it will gain popularity. The same goes for software. If you don't like something spend a few minutes a week trying to fix it or providing /constructive/ feedback and test results.

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
Hi,
I recently looked into the change history of the dedicated MacOS X page in the wiki and I have got the impression that I am the only one still doing something and improving the interworking between the Mac and OpenMoko:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/index.php?title=MacOS_X&action=history

Is my impression wrong or have you all already bought an iPodTouch or iPhone and waits for the SDK?

Please raise your hands...

Nikolaus (hns)