Jae Stutzman wrote:
Weird.

I suppose this same SIM works in other phones (non neos)?

Yes; it works perfectly in the AT&T provided Nokia.

Do you have
another AT&T sim to try?

Sadly, no, so the single SIM is a concern.

Does the SIM keep track of what phones it is inserted into?

That I don't know. I don't think so, but I don't know for sure.

And if so, perhaps it's "memory" is full? I have not read
the GSM spec in great detail, but perhaps it is plausible :)

Interesting thought...

Maybe you sim is worn out! heh :)

I don't think I've gotten near the limited number of erase cycles flash memory tolerates, but I guess anything is possible.

We have not spent a great deal of time using the neos you upgraded for us. The last time we used the 3G sim cards they worked fine. There will be some heavier testing of them shortly. Perhaps I will start tomorrow given this new info!

Please keep me informed.

Jae