I don't think that a magnetic stylus would be such a good idea, because any movement of the pen would create a current into every conductor existing in its magnetic field (freerunner's circuits included). This current might damage or disturb the phone itself. Instead of attaching the stylus to the phone, I think it would be an extraordinary idea creating some kind of portable pouch/box with a special place for the stylus.

Kalle Happonen wrote:

Cheers,
Kalle

Tom Russell wrote:
I like to have both a pen and stylus handy but hate carrying more than
necessary.  I found a very small (10cm, closed) combo from Fisher
http://www.spacepen.com/Public/Products/BulletPen/Stylus/index.cfm?productID=74
It doesn't take up much space in my pocket, so I can carry it
everywhere.  While I look forward to the multi-function stylus that will
come with my Freerunner (my cat loooooves laser pointers), this has been
a great tool.

Regards,
Tom