steve wrote:
Mass Pro is slated to start between may9 and may 16. Steve's rule say add a
week. Then you got test, then you shipping.

On Monday ( or maybe Sunday night for my EU friends ) I will do an update.

Could you also include status of debug boards? Will they go on sale at the same time as the phones? Will there be debug-board 10-packs? (I don't expect so, but it's possible!) If I'm getting a phone via a group order, is there any advantage to getting a debug board via the same order, or should I just order it on my own?

Answers can wait until your update, bu I wanted to get the questions out there. Thanks again for keeping us so well informed!

 --pj