Matthew Lane wrote: > arne anka wrote: >> <div class="moz-text-flowed" style="font-family: -moz-fixed">> I'm >> trying to dual boot with 2008.8 or debian on my uSD but fdisk tells >>> ... >>> qtopia's latest 20080808 image from their website. >> now, i am confused. >> do you use 2008.8 _or_ qtopia? >> afair w/ 2008.8 there were no problems, but w/ qtopia qpe block the sd >> card. some days ago a workaround for qtopia w/ qpe was posted. >> >> >> </div> >> > I use the 080808 version of Qtopia (4.3.2). Do you know where I can > find that workaround? Ubuntu seems to have trouble reading and writing > to cards, and I have no internet at home only work :(.
http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-td685679 (I think this breaks qtopia media players and things that want the database to exist, since they won't know about the SD card) -Rusty # diff /opt/Qtopia/etc/default/Trolltech/Storage.conf.bak /opt/Qtopia/etc/default/Trolltech/Storage.conf --- /opt/Qtopia/etc/default/Trolltech/Storage.conf.bak Mon Aug 11 11:19:26 2008 +++ /opt/Qtopia/etc/default/Trolltech/Storage.conf Mon Aug 11 11:20:02 2008 @@ -2,19 +2,8 @@ File=QtopiaDefaults Context=Storage -[MountTable] -MountPoints="MountPoint0" - [HOME] Name[] = HOME Documents = 1 Applications = 0 ContentDatabase=1 - -[MountPoint0] -Name[] = SD Card -Path=/dev/mmcblk0p1 -Removable = 1 -Applications = 1 -Documents = 1 -ContentDatabase = 1 _______________________________________________ Openmoko community mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openmoko.org/mailman/listinfo/community

