2008/9/6 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Selon "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > BTW Rafael, thanks... Cool work!
>
> Indeed, I'm impressed !
>
> I'm having problems opening doors though. According to
> http://fz.hobby-site.org/om/duke-nukem-3d/how-to-play-duke.png, I should
> just
> press the lower left corner of the screen but this only makes my duke jump.
> Is
> it a calibration problem in landscape mode ? What application could I use
> check/calibrate it ?

I've the same problem, the "space button" is located completely at the
bottom of the screen, and the jump button is at the place of the "space
button" on the picture. It makes it really hard to open door (but not
unfeasible).
Though once, I seems to have got the buttons at the correct places.
The sound is kinda strange too.
Apart from that, it's a great port ! Wonderful job !