On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:04:55 +0100
"Leonti Bielski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We are talking here about hardware GPS performance of Freerunner.
> So to compare two GPS devices they have to be in equal positions.
[...]

Yes, fair enough. You are right. Please see my earlier reply
to "Johny Tenfinger". However, for an end-user, the question
becomes whether the device quote just works unquote.

So, given that both the Neo 1973, and the Freerunner apparently
have AGPS capabilities, I think that what needs to be figured
out is how to send out AGPS data from community servers. Anyone
with any thoughts on this?

Regards,
Gora